Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Today's the first day of blogging!!

Hi! Today is my first day blogging. This is an adventure for me-do you have a friend
that leads you into something new? That's what has happened to me - first there's
myspace.com then there come blogging! Who would have thunk it!!??
As my title implys I love cross stitching. About 21 years ago I was diagnosed with
rhuematoid arthritis - this is a family thing - and I was working on the picture of the
angel watching over the children crossing the bridge. I told my RA doctor that if he
could keep me stitching and I could finish this piece, I would be happy the rest of my
life no matter what else moved on my body!!! Needless to say I finished "Grace"-that's
what I started calling her - for the Grace of God is what gets me thru! That's all for now-
Grace to All, Becky

4 comments:

Charlie McGee said...

Oh, love your first blog. And what a wonderful friend you have to be sharing all of this blogging stuff.
love you.,

Charlie McGee said...

hey, now go check all the websites for the giveaway. a great way to meet people. lovee ya.

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Welcome to the world of Bloggdom...blogsville?...blogaria?...You know what I mean!

Connie Carpenter Macko said...

this is great! i'm very glad I took the plunge and started blogging last august i hope you make many new friends. i'm looking forward to seeing some of your stiching projects! (hint!) enjoy the ride!