Thursday, February 14, 2008

I WON I WON

I'm so excited I won a wonderal book from Tina at http://gardengoose.blogspot.com!!!!!
My first year participating in One World One Heart and I WON!!!!! This is so very special.
I turn 50 in a couple of months and am slightly dreading it - the book I won is call YOU CAN DO IT , Handbook for Grown Up Girls! I think this will come in really handy... Thank you again to all the bloggers who were so gracious to offer up their gifts. God Bless.
Grace to All,
Becky

i won i won i won!

2 comments:

Jo Anne O. said...

Congratulations in winning the book! I thought I would drop in and say hello...Charlie mentioned you were new to blogging so I thought I would come visit!

Blogging is really a great way to meet a ton of creative and lively folks! I want to invite you to my blog to see who I am and what I do, then follow my list of links to other blogs to meet a ton of new people!

Have fun! Jo Anne

Tina Leavy said...

so glad that I made your day.:0) Happy Valentine's Day!
~Tina